Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace™.
What started with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, Tenacious Work Gear®; all precision crafted to provide protection, promote prevention and manage the elements for workers on jobsites the world over.
TREX® SPIKELESS TRACTION DEVICE
Devices for shoes reduce the risk of slips and injuries by providing spike-free traction
Technology at your feet
Designed for work environments where spiked ice cleats are not preferred, these shoe and boot grips make for easy and safe transition between indoor and outdoor use without scratching surfaces. A stretchy, one-piece design with adjustable cord cinches tight over boots and shoes for a secure fit, while the same innovative technology found in Michelin®’s winter driving tires provide sure-footed grip through challenging conditions.
Guarantees maximum grip and traction even without spikes, combining the performance of outdoor and indoor soles. Thanks to this innovation you will not have to “put on and remove” the shoes and this also prevents ruining the floors.
• Pressure distribution: micro-pumps distribute pressure to maintain high surface contact with
the ground and increase adhesion in icy conditions.
• Tread design: “block sipings” create additional surface area for increased grip on snowy
• Groove design: strategically placed grooves allow water evacuation when pressure is applied
to the ground on wet surfaces.
• Non-marking rubber: transition from outdoors to indoors without scratching floors or other
• A single structure with elastic and adjustable lace for a secure fit.
Michelin has designed a sole inspired by MICHELIN X-Ice winter tires which guarantees maximum grip and traction even without spikes, combining the performance of outdoor and indoor soles. Thanks to this innovation you will not have to “put on and remove” the shoes and this also prevents ruining the floors.
Lateral sculptures for traction on snow.
Added grooves for flexibility and traction on snow.
Inner lugs with block sipings for adherence on wet surfaces.
Massive heel area for durability.